Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

To students whom left my Class

I have always wanted to be a Great Teacher! To educate, influence, motivate and inspire students are my priority. There is still a long journey for me to go in the world of teaching, challenges and obstacles awaiting for my arrival.

Yup, for weeks ago. I asked myself "Whether am i suitable to be a teacher?"... I doubted Myself, i doubtedly my Ability, i doubted my Faith and i doubted my Aim...

Those kids are just like my children. When i see them leave, it is disheartening and i would say Unbearable! Take it for example, if you see the progress of your children growing up day by day, but, suddenly they are gone! Sad and dissappointed!

But, after some time, i discovered something and i told myself that... "Those kids have grown up, they are making their own decisions... i should be happy about that". Well, i have totally changed my perception. I congratulate those students who had made decisions and i hope the decisons they made were wise. Secondly, the English that they learnt from me would be a strong foundation for them to success in Exams. Thirdly, the knowledge that they learnt from me would be useful for them to adapt in the society- I HOPE!

Good luck and All The Best To All Of You!

BY: Teacher Alex

No comments: