Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

YONG PENG KARATE TRAINING CAMP

A wonderful karate training camp held at sjkc yong peng organized by SMKYP Karate club from 17th untill 19th March. I was partially involved in this camp and i was thrilled by the number of participants because it was considered good to have almost 60 participants for a school based training camp.

Haha... I was very happy that 10 of the STA students joined this camp and i really hope that they did learn something back and they also enjoyed themselves during the 3-day camp. I promised my STA students that it would be a fantastic camp before that although i was unsure about it. Luckily, the camp seemed to be successful to most participants, or else i would be doomed.

During the 2nd day of the camp, I led a 2-hour karate training, most students got blue black all over the body and i do hope that they will have speedy recovery. For those who never trained karate before, the training might help to raise their awareness towards own safety- I HOPE!

In short, i was very happy to see that SMKYP KARATE CLUB has successfully organized this meaningful yet distinctive camp and it really benefited all Ajks and participants. KARATE FOR LIFE- OSU!

13 comments:

jia er said...

I do not know what to say in this camp...Haha,u will be safe because this camp is too wonderful to me!But first I want to thank to u because if u didn't said have a camp in YP,I don't know and I might not recognise so many friends in there.They are very friendly,especially the AJK.In this camp,I learn that in this world there is nothing can come without effort.I very admire Siew Hui as her strong determination to organise this camp and make it so successfully although there are many problems happen between it.But,I want to told Siew Hui that she is already success!Next time if they organise another camp,I will go again if my time is allowed...I also learn a little bit self-defection and I know it is hard to learn.So,at here I want to say with those which had learn karate people:KAMBATIK!I WILL SUPPORT ALL OF U!^^

GTA said...

Oh, i am glad to hear that you did enjoy the camp life. Yeah, she was strong and i admire her determination too. It is not easy to find people like her who have the LOVE towards Karate. She overcame all the challenges and she did it. So, i think she has showed you a positive way of thinking and also a positive way of doing things.

Karate is not difficult to learn. You gotta give yourself some time to adapt to it. When you are used to it, karate is easy and interesting:-) Welcome to karate training at sta..haha

jia er said...

I don't have time to learn,my time mostly use to tuition and doing homework...My life is such like this,I already adapt...

GTA said...

Studying is only a small part in life, experiencing and socializing play much bigger role and most of all they cannot be bought and cannot be studied. For instance joining the training camp was your first step. See, you really enjoyed yourself being a member of a big family right:-) I dont think that you enjoy better when you read, do homework and go for tuition. Karate is a group where we laugh, we cry and we strive together. Consider ya! Karate door is always open for you

jia er said...

I know that karate is not only can teach us self-defection and it aloso can teach us how to make my life become meaningful...But,I really can't take out my time to learn karate!...

GTA said...

HaHA... neVER mIND, just join us when you can:-)

Anonymous said...

we always welcome u to join our big family~haha^^
=Siew Hui..^^

jia er said...

Oh!Siew Hui is u a?I think which person is this?Haha...

Siew Hui said...

yaya...this is me..haha
^^

jia er said...

Siew Hui, I very miss u and all the people in YP!...

Siew Hui said...

haha..we also miss u all o^^
maybe we will go to BP together in holidays...i will inform u the time after we confirm...haha
=D

jia er said...

OK...
See you that time!

kai ting said...

Until now,i still can't forget about the camp!Before sleep,i always took out the camp's book to see.This memory is too wonderful.In this camp,i recognise many friends.They are very friendly and kind,especially the AJK.The third day(last day),this day in my life is the most meaningful to me.That day(19/3),we played water,so funny!^^Next time,if they organise a camp again,i will take part also...