Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Touched By The Cards Given From My Class "2D" STUDENTS

Teachers's Day again i enjoyed myself a lot during the celebration. I was having this meaningful event at Catholic High School Malacca last year and it was really fun.This year, SMKTA. So many teachers behaved like children during the games and i was definitely not exception.

I got many cards written with beautiful words in it and i read through happily and eagerly the moment i reached home! I was like a naive child very curious about something new and interesting. It was heart warming to see students' effort in making the cards by themselves and the words in it that show the feelings and perceptions towards the class teacher. I am really fortunate for having them as my students.

Yes, undoubtedly, i am a bit strict to them as i always scold and raise my voice. But, sometimes i have to do these things unwillingly. As a teacher, i don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings or emotions when i say anything. But, if i did, i am sorry!

Anyway, our class has to keep on going for till the end of this year. I hope you guys will co-operate with me and bear with me for few more months. We laugh, we strive and we never say die!

Love you all, my daughters:-)

7 comments:

jia er said...

Mr.Yew,are u sure u will company all of us till the end of year,i don't want u change to the morning session!I don't want!I believe some of us will cry if like that lol...
U are the best class teacher i met before.When we have problems,we always go to find u and tell u,u are like our friends, u will tell us how we should do and always give us good advises.
U like the card,this is what we want to see.We want to see your smile when u open and read the card.We know u doesn't like present,so we didn't buy any present to u!We save this money and we will donate to the orphanage or do somethings more meaningful and can help others needed people in this world.
Anyway,don't cry although i know these card are touched and make u feel warm...Haha...
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
AND THANKS FOR U AGAIN A LOT!^^

GTA said...

Em, Don't cry! Even if i were not around, but the spirit is still. You guys learn not because of me, but for the sake of yourself:-)I am pretty satisfied having you guys as my students when i see improvement in the english language and also the improvement in the character building.

Haha, quite happy to know that you guys will try to help the needy:-) Make this as a habit to lend a helping hand to all the living things that need assistance. God bless:-0

jia er said...

You lo make us cry!Anyway,if this year u really change to morning session,next year i hope u will teach us English again!I don't know if did not have the presence of u,our class will be how?Maybe some of them happy,some of them sad...Yes,this year my English really had a great improvement!I can chat with u in the blog use English,so happpy!^^

U know or not?Before u came to our school,Cindy and Kwee Yee,no matter how we advise,both of them also still don't want to read the books.But,after the presence with u,they study so hard.This time English mid-year term,i can see their efford,because they want to reach to aim.100%PASS!I hope they don't really study when u at here,but always and always...

I hope this time our class,your class-2D can like your hope,all PASS in the English mid-year term,and also other subjects!

Yen Thon said...

We will missss you.555...T.T
Sorry,sir!your card...

jia er said...

U are the first teacher that all of us had went through so many,so many difficult together,so we are so sad and didn't willing.Anyway,i know this is not u want,u and all of us can't have the choice to choose.Sometimes,i was no wonder that why the god always want to make us suffer these?He let us know u,and at the last he also want to separate us!Why?Maybe,he wants us to go through these challenges to make us grow...

However,wish u good luck when u are in the morning sessions!God bless u also:-)

Chun Li said...

Hi Senpai, I'm happy to see that your students love you so much. It's clear that you chose the right path. The right destination, at the right time and with the right people. Seeing them change is the greatest satisfaction we could ever felt. Me and my students have less to none emotional connection. Maybe it's because they're foreigners so they can only open up to their friends. But seeing them trying and studying hard is also a satisfaction. And in the end, the good ones will succeed. I do hope one day I can lead my students to the right path and educate them like you do =P All the best Senpai.

GTA said...

Hi Jia Er, it is my luck having you guys as my students. Good memories with you all:-)

Hi Chun Li, thank you. I am not good enough but am happy to see their changes!

You are right, satisfaction that counts, worthwhile and priceless. You will do better chun li. Perhaps to your karate students in future:-)