Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It Was Raining... (A simple introduction for Form5 students)

It was raining cats and dogs outside my cozy and warm shelter. Sitting in the old, wooden rattan swing chair, staring silently and alone through the tiny but square window, glancing the bay of penang island. The saying is great, "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder". However, it failed to capture my attention. I chose to be a nomad, like a nerdy cloud wandering aimlessly, motionlessly, quietly...

Time flies way too fast, I was at a loss. Yes, indeed I was! Expecting the unexpected, full of anticipation. My mind, complicated at confusion, thinking of the past memories that are still haunting me so badly. I couldn't let go. I couldn't be myself. I succumbed to my sould, a slave to my pride, awaiting for her arrival.

10 comments:

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

老师
我实在是不想来砸场
因为你写到太美了我不懂要写什么

我不是很明白老师要表达什么

只是看到老师写的东西
觉得有点辛苦

好像那种闷在心里的东西
可是怎样讲都讲不出的感觉

老师加油啊^^教师节快快快乐^^

明天会是很棒的一天!

Jasmine Ee Minne Koh said...

好熟悉啊...这个开头~~
老师,我想要华文翻译的~

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

这样的开头

整篇作文

应该都在跟心里斗争吧~

真幸福~写作文~

Jasmine Ee Minne Koh said...

Wah...老师在这里发现有一个跟你一样喜欢写作文的人了~~

GTA said...

Haha... Lol

Good:-) Writing is one of the best ways to let go of our emotions/ ideas/ feelings or opinions.

Hmm... the persona in this writing is confused and his feeling is colored in a state of confusion. The intended meaning differs depending on how the readers perceive it using their own experiences, background knowledge, imagination and etc. Hence, it is analytical and critical:-)

Jia Er said...

Why almost same with the example you give us?

Your Form 5 students write one?

GTA said...

Quite similar but they are different. The conveyed meaning is quite alike but the way of presenting it differs:-)

Try to compare the two and you will discover the differences!

Jia Er said...

Ya,I know a bit different from the one.
But,two of these I like very much^^

GTA said...

Good:-)

Baggy T-shirts & Shorts said...

I like, Senpai. Very inspiring =)