Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

TEACHING PROFESSION

I sometimes ask myself,
"for how long will i stay in teaching profession?"
Well, every one longs for a better life, better career,
and even better income.
Mixed feelings emerge from my heart, not my mind.

You should go further, gain bigger achievement!
No, you should stay and educate the younger generation.
You should show your talent and drive a luxury car!
No, you should be conteded with what you are blessed!
Oh god!
Like both black and white angels having a conversation
on both sides of my ears.

YESTERDAY... AS I CAME OUT FROM BATHROOM...
As i read the greeting cards given by so many of my
dear students since 2006 till current,
the touching momories cannot be forgotten,
somehow remembered by me...
As the saying, "People may forget what you did,
People may forget what you said, but people will
never forget how you made them feel."

I might be in this profession, now and i leave the word
"always"
to FATE!
Anyway, i kind of enjoying my teaching life so far although
they are at times thunderstorm... Hmm...

5 comments:

Carol Siew Hui said...

i think tat ppl who is recognize u will know u are what kind of ppl.i dun know what thinking of other ppl,but as for me,u are a good teacher even sensei.=)
just like tat word,"People may forget what you did,People may forget what you said, but people will never forget how you made them feel."i like this sentence.lol.
i'm very admire and respect you,also feel proud and lucky that i can meet u in my life.aligato,sensei and my half father.^^

GTA said...

Lol
Thanks kid.
I am proud to have you as my student:-)
Let's walk towards a better life ahead!
Like what you have said, it is only meaningful to shine at the things we like to do". Gambate to us and all:-

Jia Er said...

Gambate ya,teacher^^

Your blog's title is "The Improving Teacher".So,you sure can do it although sometimes you are hestitating and wondering!

I believe that you had influenced a lot of students and leads them to the right path.And you are sure have a sense of accomplishment.

Yup,you are also a good teacher for me.Not only teach us English but also share your experience and tell us a lot of moral values that we haven't encounter.Thanks a lot..

Haha,Mr.Yew,continue to burn the teaching passion ya=)

GTA said...

Hi JIa Er,
Hmm... I shall burn it while it is still burning:-) Lol
Thanks kid!

Jia Er said...

Yaya,gambate=)