Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Love Poem(Just one more time)

Back at two,
Sitting on the sofa,
Accompanied by loneliness,
Still,staring at the tv,
Brain couldn't stop wondering...

The words you uttered,
Kept me in a cage,
Struggling to gain independance,
Sadly,I lost my freedom,
By pouring out loud my explanation...
Beep...beep...beep...
Speechless!!!

If only time could come back,
Just one more time,
The truth would be revealed,
and confessed...
Be it sucessful or failure.

I do not care,
Please believe that,
Yours are the earth which empowered
the souls of human beings,
that got my nerve and...my love.

The breathing...stolen by you silently,
as you are definitely amazing,
and your lips are absolutely welcoming,
making me compulsory to hold you in my arms
for far longer than forever,
If,Just ONE more time.

8 comments:

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

老师 这诗是什么故事啊 =)

GTA said...

Hi kid, no special story la.
As i asked my students to write a poem, this is just an example for them. However, this is a true story:-)

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

O.o

用一些简单的字就可以把心情写清楚
就是诗的魅力啊 =)

老师有写过乡村之类...的诗歌吗 XD

GTA said...

Lol
Exactly! This is the power of poems!
Hmm... I can't remember, perhaps i should try some and then share with you guys:-)
Haha
Where do you study now ya?

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

哈哈好东西当然要分享的嘛 ><

TARCollege, KL Campus.
Diploma in Graphic Design XD

有个
Critical & Creactive Thinking的后面后面地课叫什么 you can shakepeare!
我很期待这一课咧老师 XD

可是现在已经读到要晕倒了 >___<

GTA said...

Lol.
THis is a very good subject but don't expect too much as most probably what we expected don't turn out to be what we had thought! This subject is nice but it depends on how the lecturer delivers it to students:-)

ENJOY IT YA KID:-pp

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

haizzzz...
OK,don't expect too much X)
I think the lecture is good but if I don't understand also no point,haha.

Next Friday got English Grammer Test, the lecturer said who fail, take back money and go back home >_________<!!!

Sir, English Grammar must memories all or got skill one?
Aiyorrrr... the part of speech I
also MONG CHA CHA, how about the tense!!! = =

GTA said...

Lol

Lecturer is trying to scare you guys only. Grammar is not supposed to memorize, it is application that counts.

It is like practice makes perfect. We have to make grammar part of ourselves and so one day it comes naturally without having thinking so hard for the correct structure.

Gambate la. Use the language more, read more, write more, speak more and you will be better:-)