Search This Blog

Thursday, February 6, 2014

TEACHING FORM 6 (MUET)

Years gone by and still,
Teaching is always a deal,
But to which form i teach?
It isn't quite so within my reach.

Supposedly a Form 6 Muet Teacher,
Due to unforeseen circumstances,
Was asked to have fun with Form 2 kids,
Spoiling my mood at first place,
But grew to accept the fact.

A month had passed with Big Boys and Girls,
They seem not only students,
But children whom i gotta shower with care,
A bunch of happy kids,
Awaiting dedication and appreciation.

In facing the sun,
We shall not see the shadow,
In hoping for the best for them,
Not only in Exam but English for life,

I SHALL BE THERE!!!

3 comments:

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

Yeah...Language is powerful!
Is is more power than power ranger! Wahahaha...

Beautiful challenges, deal with love!=)
All the best to Mr.Yew's century!

And I hope to see you post a chinese poem next time...
haha XD

GTA said...

Hi, tq for ur gorgeous comoliments n comment. Yup, language is undoubtedly powerful.. wil bring hapoiness if used wisely, wil be poisonous if used wrongly(^V^)
Haha.. let me consider a chinese poem.. lol pp

Ihcezs 郎布理查 | 湖北人 said...

Haha...welcome sir!
Yup, that's why I love to write so when I found something wrong still can delete..haha
but if speak out already...die~ XD

Sure??!! Can I suggest a topic...
《蛻變》
Hwaiting-hwaiting!! Wu-li seon-saeng-nim!! wakakakakaka...