Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to Melaka

I went to Melaka on last wednesday, the first day of Ramadan. I was going with my family and cherry, we were having wanton mee in Muar, we ate Otah otah and Dumpling... very delicious and enjoyable.

My mum also bought some cakes and bread, we were having the food along the way from muar to melaka although we were quite full after having the proper lunch.

 Haha, i bought 7kg of Duku too... Now, we were so lucky to have enjoyed so much food at one time.. When we reached Melaka, we were trying so hard to find the locaton of my school which is SMK CATHOLIC.

We stopped at somwhere around the city, my dad went to buy toto, 1+3 and magnum, my mum and my younger bro were busy appreciating the scenery, while cherry and i were busy finding out the location of the school via her Nokia GPS. Well, luckily, one stranger asked us to follow his car to the school.

He is indeed a nice man. I was excited on the way to the school, although the juourney from the town to the destination took about 5 mintues, but the nervousness and excitement in my tissues made me feel like a year. Wow... Anyway, Happy mood turned to dissappointment in just a second.

Well, i have been hoping to enter a school which looks grand and nice, but to my surprise, that schook didnt surprise me and it did not meet my expectation. Haha... Yes, undoubtedly, i was quite dissappointed.

But, anyway, i will go all out to carry out my duty as a teacher there for 3 months. Ganbate kUndasai!!!

No comments: