Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Micro Teaching Today...

This morning i dressed up exactly like a professional teacher, and took my laptop, bag and photocopied worksheets, went to the lecture hall confidently.

My turn was No.3, When i was waiting for my turn, the heart beat of mine was getting faster. However, i told myself that i will be ok. Good, the time has finally come for me to show my ability and confidence.

Well, as usual, i went all out to present and i thought i was alright. By the end of the lesson, when i saw the lecturer's sour face, i was a bit shocked and stunt for a while. This has disrupted the flow of my presentation and i started to startle a bit.

Anyway, i managed to perform steadily. Lecturer gave some comments and i found that i need to work harder on my pronunciation. YES, i am far from perfect. But, i believe, If i cant do something well, i wanna do it. If i wanna do it, then i can undoubtedly do it well.

This is a philosphy in life. Besides, this evening i just discovered that the school that i will be going to teach in Malacca is actually the NO.3 School in Malaysia. OH MY GOD.... Those people are so great!!!!!!!!!

Despite the circumstances, i will also go all out to show them that my proficiency is a few steps better than them.. Lol Everyone, pls pray for me...Amitofo:-)

No comments: