Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2008

God God God.....

Help... My comp cant access the net... i feel like i am a monk right now!!

 Lol... Anyway, this has not stopped me from posting my blog. My Form4 students are cute, funny and UNPREDICTABLE... Those pretty girls are just like weather.... always changing and there are uncertainties....

They would sometimes pay attention to me but sometimes dont even though i asked them to shut up!! Useless means useless!! What to do? I am not sure... Anyway, there are just cute. I just pray that they would learn knowledge from my class and gain life experiences and motivation...

 I heard that Angel and Kai Qiu (Children English Conversation) probably cant pass or would hopefully just pass in their English paper in upsr! Anyway, i dont think they deserve the mere passing grade as i know that their standard is far from PASS!!

 However, i wish that the lucky gifts that i gave them would really bring luck for them:-) The country situation these days are worrying!! The person who deserved to be put into jail didn get any severe punishment whereas the Journalist who carried out her duty had been caught.

Malaysia nowadays is going downwards... i cant see any democratic in our country!! Only Autocratic being manipulated by our so called politicians... Well, this is our society! hey, come on... STOP THE RACIAL ISSUES..!!!! WAKE UP POLITICIANS....WE WANT PEACE AND HARMONY...

As a teacher, i hope that malaysians (Malays, Chinese, Indians, Iban, Kadazan, Melanau or others) would really unite as one, in order to build and prosper our beloved Country "Malaysia".

No comments: