Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Half Day K.L Trip:-)

Yesterday, right after Dr. Jaya class. I went to take KTM from serdang station and my destination was of course Pudu Plaza which i have never been there before. And i dont have any idea where it is situated.

Along the way from Ktm To Lrt was funny to me because i dont really sure the train that i took would bring me to the correct destination or not...lol I am always quite stupid in terms of directions. Haha, when i was on LRT, i kept asking myself "hey, am i taking the right train?".. of course, i was scared lah..

i was quite tired that time and i could not close my eyes as i needed to force my duku eyes stayed widely open in order for me to look through the window and saw the names of the places where the train stopped.

Luckily, i managed to get to the correct destination. I was happy:-) But, now the problem came. Where the hell is pudu plaza? i dont fucking know... I only knew it was somewhere around Times square. After that, i went to a taxi driver and told him bout my destination, at first he said RM20 to get there.

In my heart, i said "Fuck you, so expensive". however, i smiled at him and said "it is too expensive". when i was just few steps walking away the driver suddenly said "RM15 lah". Well, on my mind i said "Fuck you". Again, i smiled at him and said i would walk there, thank you.

So, i decided to walk and explore K.L on my own. You know what, the weather is damn hot like a burning hell. I walked for two minutes and what happended was i started to sweat heavily. No choice, i turned to a taxi driver and forutunately he said RM12. I said OK immediately.

 Oh my, it is really quite far to walk to pudu plaza from the bus station. When i straight away went to my destination "Zhen Fo Hang", a shop where sells Thailand Amulet "Fo Pai". i was shocked at first as there were around 8 Fo Pai shops there.

Well, after some negotiation with the lady boss, i bought two stuff " One Fo pai and one CD". The Fo pai is for Da jie's car. i was happy cos i could see so many Fo pais there but the prices were more expensive if compared with Batu-Pahat.

I love collecting Fo Pai and i really believe that the gods would protect me from harm and at the same time provide me with power in whatever i do. I also hope that each and every of my student would put onFo pai so that they will free from harm by.....black or dark things!!

After buying the Fo Pai, i walked to Times Square and i went to Borders to read my favourite books. Then, i walked back to the Kota Raya and it took me over 15 minutes luckily the weather that time was alright as it was already 630pm. Well, it was a tiring but great Day!!

No comments: