Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Final lesson for Form 5 Students

To: Dear Ferlin, Snow and Happy Plus
It all started when i received a call from Ferlin on May. She requested English Conversation Class but it ended up having English Tuition after i gave my opinion. From 7 students dropped to 6, from 6 then reduced to 5. Well, 5 to 4, 4 to 3, 4 to 4 again and finally left 3.

 Those survivors are Ferlin, Snow and Happy Plus.
Funny and interestingly, it all happened in just 6 months. Anyway, i have enjoyed having them in my classes. Despite the fact that there are only 3 of them. Although i have been worried about my personal financial problem, but we continued to learn together.

Teaching them the English Language has not been easy as i need to make sure that they can get better results in SPM English which is called as 1119 paper. Building their foundation was difficult because at first their standard were quite low.

But, i remember, i told them a few times that, some people who cannot endure the intensive training in my class would drop the class. Yup, some did. However, 3 of them managed to come a long way so far.

Most of the time, they did not do the works that i assigned. Sometimes, they would ask me to cancell the class at the last minute. The fact is that, i already at the tuition centre. Why didn't they tell me earlier if they were not coming to the class?? I don't know. I regard them as young adults, they should know what they are doing and know what is right or wrong.

We have spent hours and hours together... Sometimes, we even spent the whole day in the class.
I am proud to say that, although i am not the best teacher, they have improved a lot especially in their writing skills, Literature and some skills in tackling the exam.

We had fun in the class. We made jokes, we laughed together. Some of them would bomb me. Anyway, i bombed them back too. lol:-)

Having a teacher like me who always cant control the mouth, speaking rude words (taboo) such as bullshit, fuck, kanasai and others. Hopefully, they wont learn the bad part of me. But, instead, they have learnt some good part of mine.

I believe i have not only taught them the English skills, but, what more important is that i have shown them the ways to become a better person. Confidence, committment, devotion, motivation, moral values, responsibility and so on.

They will always be on my mind. I sincerely wish them good luck and all the best. Whatever it is, my support for them will never end. They will achieve something big in future. -I HOPE.
GOD BLESS YOU GUYS! DROP BY TO SEE ME NEXT TIME IF FREE!

88
Best Regards,
From Teacher Alex

No comments: