Search This Blog

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Suprised by Form 5 Students


Today, 8th Nov of 2008, it is an unforgetable day as my students from Form 5 bought something special for me...Thailand Bullet Amulet

I was very happy when i received this birthday present. But, what i really concerned is about their money! The Fopai is not cheap at all. They have spent lots of money just to buy that for me. Yup, i was indeed very touched. Actually, if they were to write a card for me, i would be very touched and happy already. This is the most precious gift from students to a teacher!

I have told them about the bullet in my classes before. They know that i love it. Actually, i never dare to ask the boss lady about the price of this bullet. Because i am afraid that i would buy it some other day!

I will upload the fopai picture in this blog another time!

Thank you Ferlin, Snow and Happy Plus for giving me this valuable fopai. Thanks for believing in me, as a teacher who can influence your life.


GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR SPM EXAMINATIONS!!

Touched Teacher,
ALEX

No comments: