Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Birthday Celebration on 10th Nov 2008

10th November is my birthday

My Form 5 students celebrated for me

They wanted to give me a surprise...

But, i saw the cake hiding at the back of the class...

HaHA... This is a beautiful cake, tasty and wonderful...



It is fate that bonded us together, i am very happy that you guys do catch my thinking, what i want, what i like, what i dislike, what is my aim, what are my aims towards you all, and so on...

Although i am your teacher, i am also your friend who can share happiness and sadness together with you!

Although i am your teacher, i am also a shelter who can provide you with bread when you are hungry!

Although i am your teacher, i am also a listener who can listen to your problems and give you the proper guidance!

Our class started in June and our class ended on the day of my birthday... I think it is "FATE"

Dear Ferlin, Happy Plus and Snow...

I love you all...

No comments: