Search This Blog

Friday, September 5, 2008

5th Sept 08

It is a busy but meaningful day for me today. i have two classes in UPM from 8am till 11am. it was so hard for me to wake up this morning. And y0u know what, i was late to class. lol

 The moment i opened the door, our lecturer cik pah said" Well, you made it" haha...luckily she didnt scold me. this morning during the class, after my group has presented our lesson plan, some coursemates gave comments.

Well, they did not agree with my points and i didnt really agree with theirs too. Anyway, i was a bit angry and i raised my voice when i defended my stand. However, forget about it. By the time i reached yong peng, it was already 315pm. I went back, changed my shirt then went to tuition centre.

Today we did about writing" the hero in my life". lol my students only finished the esssy at 820pm although they started to writee at 5pm. haha...!! Anyway, they have done it, i hope they really could learn something from my class.

Well, you know, i am quite happy today as my form4 studetns came to class earlier. Although we still started the class at 7pm something, i could see the imporvement. i do hope that they will remember to come to class in time.

In short, i am tired but it is good to see my students to grow. So, it is worth my sacrifice:-)lol

No comments: