Search This Blog

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday, 4th Sept 08, 2nd Journal...

Hi, it is a good day for me because the weather is very nice...i can say today is a rainy day. Today was the first micro teaching session for cik pah class. Next week will be my turn and i believe i can do a good job.

Some of my coursemates went out to teach this morning. Well, some of them are good but some are normal. As a teacher, the voice projection is very important, intonation and also the body language are important too. By the way, i hope some of my coursemates will really work on that.

 Sadly, i have two classes tomorrow morning, 8-10 and 10-11..Sigh, then i can only go back to Yong peng to give tuition. I wanted to give two classes for my form 5 students tomorrow. But very sad to say that i cant make it becasue by the time i reach Yong peng, it is already 4pm something.. So, no choice, hopefully, i can see them from 5pm-7pm.

On the other hand, today i watched a movie in class. it was about the love between a couple and the love between teacher and students. Wow...i was so touched... you know what, most of my coursemates are girls, ladies or women..you know lah, when they were watching movie, whenever there was touching scene, they would shout, scream or whatsoever... oh my, my god..

i would really get heart ATTACK. lol Anyway, i can go back tomorrow edi..can see my karate and tuition students...happy now... IN short, Fight or fright! I choose to FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

No comments: