Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday, 3rd Sept 08, My First Journal

i always stress that teacher must set good example for students. Well, i am going to do that to prove to my students that i not only talk, but i walk my talk. First of all, i asked my form 5 studetns to start writing journals everyday untill they finish their SPM english papers.

Am i too ambitious? Am i asking too much? Well, although i know that they are not used to writing journals especially writing in English Language, but i totally believe in their abilities. I really believe in them as i believe that they will do their best or go all out to achieve what they want to score in this exam.

If i dont ask my students to start writing journals, i am afraid that they will not be able to better their writing and thinking skills. I would like them to equip themselves before they start the war in this November and December. I hope they will succeed!

Besides, i would like to talk about what happened to me today. Life will be bullshit if i fall sick, yes, i am sick, i got flu and sore throat. Damn it!! God damn it!! But, anyway, it is getting better as i drank a bottle of 100 plus 1.5 litre. lol

 On the other hand, i still cannot make up my mind about the topic for my research paper. haha... I will try my best to figure it out as soon as possible. Check it out then! I chatted with snow and good tree today too, wow...first time i typed chinese using msn...It was kansai as i was not familiar with the chinese words...

But, i hope my words would touch snow and good tree, and influenced them to better persons. I really hope that all of my students will be great people next time. All in all, I love myself and i love all of them so much! Long live, Everyone!!

No comments: